ADVANTAGES OF FAST CONSTRUCTION PURLINS
- Saving upto 40-50% weight of the structural steel and 25-30% in cost when compared to hot rolled sections.
- Saving upto 35-40% in weight and 20% in cost when compared to hot rolled purlins.
- Truss spacing can be increased, hence less numbers of trusses columns and foundation work resulting in further economy.
- The purlins are suplied in required lenghts with pre-punched holes. Hence, reduction in constrained time and cost in fabrication & erection and no wastage.
- Purlin erection is easier than others.
- Close tolerances on sectional dimensions due to process of cold roll forming.
- Low Transportation cost due to reduced weight.
- High versatility, durability and uniform quality.